Old July 1st 10, 02:10 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default Ping: Anonymouse (Steve 'Kombat' Kramer)

Hi Steve! )

Things have really livened up on Usenet since you came back and started
trolling again! Any chance of you bringing back some of your sock puppets as
well?

I'd like to see Howard Aslan again, and I'm sure a lot of the regulars here
would like to see him again as well. How about it? )

If not Howard then any one of these would do instead:
Clair Vickers, Pickled Drunk, Phil Glazer, Herbert Stent, Emile Horn, Chu
Suhui, Dark, Steeve, Mr.Rogers, Pike, Justin, HawaiianEye, Kadek, or The
Question Guy. *chuckle*

--
"In fact, besides being bald, I also shave my head. This is not the reason
for wearing the hat. The hat and vest have become very recognizable