Old July 1st 10, 03:31 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Tim Crowley Tim Crowley is offline

Default 0baMa0 Pro-Amnesty speech at American University tomorrow

On Jun 30, 4:37Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
Pres. Obama reignited the Amnesty debate this week after two White
House meetings that will be followed up with a Pro-Amnesty speech at
American University tomorrow.

On Monday, Obama met with his pro-Amnesty Labor Secretary, Hilda
Solis,http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1247

Open borders and pro-Amnesty lobbyists Ali Noorani (National
Immigration Forum),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6506

Richard Trumka (AFL-CIO),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1630

Janet Murguia (La Raza),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g....asp?grpid=153

Eliseo Medina (SEIU),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2447

Juan Rodriguez (Florida Trail of Dreams),http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

On Tuesday, the President met with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...er-5-2009/hous...

Obama obviously met with nobody from our side of the issue!

Why would he meeting with lying spammers?

hint: there is no amnesty bill being considered. we will achieve
immigration reform and the racist anti-immigration movement will not
have a seat at the table.