Old July 1st 10, 06:18 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default 0baMa0 Pro-Amnesty Speech at American University Tomorrow

On Jul 1, 7:31Â*am, Tim Crowley wrote:
On Jun 30, 4:37Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

Pres. Obama reignited the Amnesty debate this week after two White
House meetings that will be followed up with a Pro-Amnesty speech at
American University tomorrow.

On Monday, Obama met with his pro-Amnesty Labor Secretary, Hilda
Solis,http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1247

Open borders and pro-Amnesty lobbyists Ali Noorani (National
Immigration Forum),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6506

Richard Trumka (AFL-CIO),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=1630

Janet Murguia (La Raza),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g....asp?grpid=153

Eliseo Medina (SEIU),http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/i...asp?indid=2447

Juan Rodriguez (Florida Trail of Dreams),http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

On Tuesday, the President met with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.http://www.numbersusa.com/content/nu...er-5-2009/hous...

- - Obama obviously met with nobody from our side of the issue!

- Why would he meeting with lying spammers?

- hint: there is no amnesty bill being considered.
-Â*we will achieve immigration reform and the
- racist anti-immigration movement will not
- have a seat at the table.

So only the people who agree with Prez Obama
will have a set at the table . . .
So Prez Obama's "We The People"
-is- Just a 'Select' Group of Elitists : Who want
to be the Deciders for all us lesser beings.

What about a US Federal Government :
Of {All} The People -versus- Of The Great Leaders
For {All} The People -versus- For The Great Leaders
By {All} The People -versus- By The Great Leaders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln%27s_Address
-note- Great Leaders are Of/For/By The People
-not- simply the Overlords of the People