Old July 1st 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat
Gregg Gregg is offline

Default RadioMatt Talks Tough to the Trolls and FAILS!

On Jul 1, 4:37*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
RadioMatt (whom by the way hasn't posted since 2001) stuck his nose
into the Kombat Kraven/Troll mix with this diatribe talking tough but
failing to deliver the goods...

Are you really this paranoid? You've attributed 30-40 different
posters
to him [Kraven Kramer] as sock puppets. Are you so afraid that you
really believe he'd
waste his time on you?

I asked Nurk this same question; what did he [Pinkie Kramer] do to you
that makes you
such a net cop. Do you realize that a net cop is nothing more than a
bully? You've accused him of being a bully, but for the past few
years
you show up in different groups bullying many different people. What
makes you different from him [Pinkie]?

***How are the Trolls different than Kombat Pinkie Kramer Matt, let us
count the ways...

~ We don't have an over inflated ego of ourselves, Matt...
~ We didn't learn our morals from Hoppy, Roy, and the Cisco Kid
~ We don't walk into the Bangkok Radisson and introduce ourselves as
the "Famous Snapper from Chaing Mai"
~ We don't threaten peoples lives telling them "I don't do high school
brawling" as Pinkie does and threatening "to kill you" instead
~ We don't know where the elephants lie
~ We don't run a sham photo safari biz
~ We don't run a sham snorkle biz
~ We've never been to the CM Police Station Interogation room
~ We don't count the days, hours, minutes, seconds that we haven't
smoked and calculate the dollars and cents saved
~ We don't walk the back ally ways of CM with thousands of dollars of
"snapper gear" around our neck in a smelly Indiana Jones garb and tell
the world I "protect it with my life; its a bitch but its Thailand"
~ We don't employ 30 sock puppets in a NG and hold "conversations"
with ourself or bad mouth others
~ We don't talk down to legit posters unless they stir up a hornets
nest first (in which case its most likely Pinkie himself doing the
stirring)
~ We don't offer up $100K in escrow to the Thai Govt to obtain a Biz
License and proclaim doing business here is a bitch
~ We don't single handedly clean out Japanese neighborhoods of their
motorcycle gang members going mano amano
~ We don't take names, numbers, and kick movie stars asses
~ Trolls know how to take a picture...Pinkie writes that his cell
phone cam is easier to operate than his professional snapper gear,
"too many buttons and settings"...go figure!
~ We don't crack cheap CD's in half and use them as a weapon

and on and on and on Matt, go do some usenet research and ****
off...So, other than that we aren't any different...*:-)*

Great list Fred...lol...everyone I just shake my head on, some of them
are hilarious though. I could add on another twenty just off the top
of my head, there are so many that if I didn't know it myself I would
swear there was some bullcrap or exagerration going on. But I know
better. ;-)