Old July 2nd 10, 05:25 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat
Radiomatt Radiomatt is offline

Default RadioMatt Talks Tough to the Trolls and FAILS!

On 7/2/2010 5:37 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
RadioMatt (whom by the way hasn't posted since 2001)

Haven't had privileges for nine years. I could read but not post. I'll
tell you what, short-eyes. There are some folks who'd like to meet you.
They don't like chicken hawks.

~ We don't have an over inflated ego of ourselves, Matt...

You've named yourselves 'distinguished' but you don' think you have an
over inflated ego?

~ We didn't learn our morals from Hoppy, Roy, and the Cisco Kid

You should have. They had morals. You don't. You're just a candy-assed
pedophile.

~ We don't know where the elephants lie

If you had half a brain you'd know that elephants lie down anywhere they
want to. You're just too stupid to realize you've been put on all this
time! Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

~ We don't count the days, hours, minutes, seconds that we haven't
smoked and calculate the dollars and cents saved

No, you're too busy thinking about your hero.

You don't realize how strongly he controls your every thought and
action, do you? He's been controlling you for years now and you're too
stupid to know it.