Old July 2nd 10, 12:59 PM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default Let the Maps of War be Drawn!

"Kombat" wrote:
snip

I don't get it at all. It doesn't make sense.

I asked what Kramer had done to him personally, but he never answered.

In the list that he wrote, he complained that Kramer said he
knew where the elephants lie down. So what? Everybody knows where elephant
lie down! If these guys thought it was some sort of secret the joke is
really on them. It must make them look awfully dumb to other people
reading it.

He said he didn't like it that Kramer kept track of how long he has
stopped smoking. Huh? So what? There are newsgroups where EVERYBODY keeps
track of how long they don't smoke. Or drink. Or bite their nails. Or
over-eat and under-eat. So what? I think it's a great idea if it helps
them correct habits that they don't want.

He didn't like the clothing that Kramer wore? Please tell me that this is
all a joke

**Hi Steve! )

You're right about this all being a joke, and just in case you've forgotten,
the joke is YOU. :-)

And just to remind you, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing *AT*
you. *grin*

--
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine. I'm here to deal with it. If
you wish to call me names, that's your prerogative, and causes no harm to

because if it isn't, these guys are pretty crazy and could be dangerous.
They are like stalkers.

David