Old July 2nd 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Steve 'Kombat' Kramer/Takin & Kanoknuan

On Jul 1, 10:59*pm, RadioMatt wrote:
On 7/2/2010 2:21 PM, Gregg wrote:

Yeah, let someone come to my door and knock. We'll make the
newspapers. I promise that. *And all holy hell will break loose with
your ISP's and your freedoms - and again - that is a promise. Bring
it. I welcome it. I'll be here. Not going anywhere. No one is going to
come here, bank on it.

Gregg, your fear is showing. It's tough to be a coward, isn't it? You
sound like you're actually shaking while you type. Well, you should have
thought of that before you began bad-mouthing people on the Internet.

Do you realize that in one paragraph you went from 'let them come, I'll
show them' to *'no one is coming?' Did you mess your pants? No? *Don't
worry. You will. Probably around 3AM, 4AM. That's the best time to come
calling.

***55555 Pinkie...Welcome back into the mix after your long
hiatus :-)...The DTS would like to make a request, can you bring back
Howard...?...I know Chuckles the Klown will be soooo thrilled to
reconnect after you killed him off 2 yrs ago and broke Chuckles
heart...They had become real Pals over at the failed YH-Knives
Group!...Yep the Trolls were there in force too [I still have 3 valid
User ID's from there] :-)