Old July 3rd 10, 02:17 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Let the Maps of War be Drawn!

On Jul 2, 3:36*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 3, 7:46*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey Grey, get your facts straight

****** Hey Fred, check the headers. Kombats sockies are back but he's
taken to using our ID's in an attempt to cause trouble.

Typical of the old fool.

***Lol Larb, he started last week in a fit of rage and I've been
changing many of the posts back to their original header...He's trying
to spoof the entire Troll Society and the twit can't even copy a
posting style correctly...No wonder his Snapper and Snorkle biz went t
%ts up...With attention to detail like that its a wonder the old fart
can take a sh%t in the morning...But we're happy to have you back
Pinkie, is Howard with you too...?...:-)