Old July 3rd 10, 03:02 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
David[_12_] David[_12_] is offline

Default Discoveries! Very Interesting! #3

I decided to do an ISP search before I went any further. Interestingly
enough three of the troll IPs originate in the area of Belleview,
Washington. That is the home area of Scott Koplin and K.Michael Young.

Again using the Advanced search function of Google, I began looking up
the names of the people listed in another post, again removing posts
made by these trolls from the search results.

Quite a few hits for David Leonard Arthur. Twice convicted of child
sexual abuse in Australia, page one on Australia's Sex Offender's list.

Several hits about Scott Koplin. Besides being a drain on the state and
chronically unemployed, he started his own business making some scuba
related item but the business went belly up. I guess he got fired from
his own business too.

Plenty of hits about Robert Johnson. It looks as if he was pretty much
run out of business on a rail by the local business people in Chiang
Mai, his business selling for next to nothing. He had to be physically
removed from a meeting of the 'Chiang Mai Expats Club' when he
threatened the lives of its members.

Not too much about Young, other than some comments made about him when
he tried claiming knowledge of Micronesian cultural norms and got it
completely wrong. I guess he was laughed out of the groups. There are 6
different listings for Michael Young in the Belleview, Washington area,
but this being a weekend, I figure I'd wait until Monday to try calling.
Skype makes it just about free, so why not?

Very little on Timothy Willis. I can find one who is listed as a teacher
in a Japanese University, which according to some Usenet posts is where
he is, but