Old July 3rd 10, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Bryant Totally Wrecked?

Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:22 am, dxAce wrote:

Is Bryant so stoned out of his mind that he thinks "If they come in my house,
they're likely to think they've stumbled into KGB master control center." ?

He then of course moved on to receiving an award for being a "Dramatic
Lecturer" and then the "Neanderthals".

Somewhere in the mix, he mentioned "psychotic", which of course he is!

Talk about drama!

dxAce

Still trying trying to master reading comprehension, Steve? Don't
worry, I'm sure you won't really ever need it....

Funny story related to the KGB Master Center: When I lived out
in Utah, my landlord lived in the apartment above me. He had just
gone through a nasty custody battle in his divorce and he also
had the habit of using his master key to enter apartments
unannounced. Once when I was gone for about a week traveling
with my debate team, I got back to find an eviction notice
tacked to my door. When I asked why he was attempting to
evict me, he let me know he had entered my apartment and
seen what he called "all the surveillance equipment". He said it
was obvious that I was a private investigator hired by his wife
to keep tabs on him. Took several days a phone calls from
my university to finally convince him I really was a teacher.

And you are clearly a "Neanderthal". You prove it daily. Mike
from Canada is the one in charge of recording your daily
idiocies. He does a damn good job!

I'll save a copy of the article of the magazine article mentioning
my academic awards. It's coming out in the August edition.

Keep drinking, Steve. The weekend's just beginning!

Damn! That sure was "dramatic". Keep it up!

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA