Old July 4th 10, 04:44 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
David[_12_] David[_12_] is offline

Default Discoveries! Very Interesting! #4

On 7/3/2010 4:41 PM, LarbGai wrote:

I have ALWAYS provided proof of my statements,

All you have posted is a photo and your interpretation of that photo,
while others have completely and effectively contradicted you.

Largai you lie.

ps. Please post, as requested the urls you found all praising Kramer.
The real ones though not the ones Kramer invented for himself.

They are available to everyone to see. Advanced Google search and
eliminate Usenet from the results. That removes all your troll posts and
leaves the facts. Easy enough to do for anyone.

Sorry, but the evidence is overwhelming. Larbgai you lie.