Old July 4th 10, 05:01 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
LarbGai LarbGai is offline

Default Kramers lies refuted yet again....................................

On Jul 4, 3:44*pm, David wrote:
On 7/3/2010 4:41 PM, LarbGai wrote:

I have ALWAYS provided proof of my statements,

All you have posted is a photo and your interpretation of that photo,
while others have completely and effectively contradicted you.

*******REALLY????? I notice Dave/Steve that you are not denying any
of the other allegations.
Well of course you aren't, like the photo all are true.
Please post urls that prove differently.

ps. Please post, as requested the urls you found all praising Kramer.
The real ones though not the ones Kramer invented for himself.

They are available to everyone to see. Advanced Google search and
eliminate Usenet from the results. That removes all your troll posts and
leaves the facts. Easy enough to do for anyone.

****** As usual all bluster and bluff but no facts. Much like the
famous awards eh Steve/Dave???

Sorry, but the evidence is overwhelming. Larbgai you lie.

******And once again not a shred of evidence other that some of your
own paid advertising.

Steve/Dave you are as always a blusterer, blowhard and an habitual
liar to boot.