Old July 4th 10, 10:40 AM posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default We need to stop the bully

This same bully did a job on David Leonard Arthur too. David also was a
respected member of Chiang Mai society until Kraven convinced the Thai
government and the Australian Federal Police to work together. I don't
understand how Kraven had the ability to get them to do this, but they
did. They threw Arthur out of Thailand simply because Arthur had two
previous convictions for Child Sexual Abuse and was a known pedophile
sex offender. When the Royal Thai Police captured him, he was with
several under aged hill tribe boys. That's two people we respect that
Kraven bullied. He needs to be stopped.