Old July 5th 10, 01:30 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd the pedo N0VFP Lloyd the pedo N0VFP is offline

Default They are whining about Roger again

On Jul 4, 2:13*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 4, 7:35*am, Lardassed Lloyd Davies

wrote:
On Jul 3, 1:12*am, rod wrote:

Hey, cu hulin, got any photos of doggy ---------

Why would he post a picture of his sex partner?

***Hey LardAss, with comments like that we just might have a place for
you in the Distinguished Troll Society based over at
rec.knives...C'mon over and feel free to jump into the mix :-)

Hey cu, I'm sure Roger would be thrilled with
alt.beastly.roger.wiseman-dog

I'm sure you would like

alt.child****er.nurk-fred.molester