Old July 5th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default (OT) Golden Come-Along Award 2010

Michael W. Bryant, "I'm a college professor with a PhD" wrote:

On Jul 5, 2:36 pm, dxAce wrote:
What is the Golden Come-Along Award?

The Golden Come-Along Award is given to that individual who has been deemed to
have had his/her head stuck so far up their ass during the previous year that
it would require the assistance of a come-along to pull it out.

This year's recipient is of course Michael W. Bryant, representing Louisville,
Kentucky, who really had a late start, but certainly edged the Canucks out
with his special brand of faux PhD fakery.

Congratulations Michael, what a stellar performance!

The Canucks, valiantly vied for first place honours, but in typical dumbass
Canuck fashion, couldn't cut the mustard.

Better luck next year, CanaDuh!

Thanks to all the participants who took place in this years awards!

BTW, Steve, I gave five-star feedback for at least
coming up with something original and something
over one-line long. That's really a two-fer!

Only a clown 'tard such as yourself would leave 'feedback' on Google!