Old July 6th 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] is offline

Default WAREHOUSE 13 returns

wrote:

Not sure if I like Eureka. Some shows were good. Some had so much
romance you forgot it was a sci-fi show. Crossovers usually indicate
someone has writers block.

Eurkea like, all of the shows on SyFy had good and bad episodes. Sometimes
there was a while there where most of their shows had a good season opener,
a good finale and a lot of crap in between.

After watching Battlestar Galactica's, middle episodes I began to hate
the humans, and Caprica paints them so badly that what made me happy is
it has a happy ending (the first episode of B.G., where the cylons blow
them all to hell).

Wharehouse 13 got a little weird at the end , but not too bad.

The crossover makes sense, but I won't say anymore here, except that Eureka
is America's smartest people who work for the government* and Wharehouse 13
is a place that needs them.

* In the Eureka pilot, it was mentioned that global warming was caused by
an accident at Global Dynamics.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel
N3OWJ/4X1GM