Old July 7th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Cecil Moore Cecil Moore is offline

Default what happens to reflected energy ?

On Jul 7, 6:14*am, Keith Dysart wrote:
As i pointed out, the energy levels are well above the noise.

You have certainly not proved that to be true. The current is
essentially DC for most of the year. Therefore, you cannot assume the
proof to the question of whether the photons, which may or may not
exist, are above the noise level. (Hint: assuming the proof is one of
the most well known logical diversions.)

What I said was that one photon at 0.5 cycles/year is NOT above the
noise. You are free to try to prove that I was wrong. If you window
your signal for 1/2 of a year, I believe you will find it to be DC
steady-state. I do not believe it is far enough removed from DC to
generate any detectable photons.

I will be away from my computer for a few days. In the meanwhile, I
suggest that you prove that a conservation of power principle exists
and a conservation of current principle exists. Until you do that, you
are just blowing smoke. But it you succeed, you will no doubt receive
a Nobel Prize.
--
73, Cecil, w5dxp.com