Old July 9th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default what happens to reflected energy ?

On 7/7/2010 6:08 PM, Keith Dysart wrote:
On Jul 7, 12:57 pm, Cecil wrote:
On Jul 7, 6:04 am, Keith wrote:

At a junction, where charge can not be stored, this reduces to

Sorry, your examples are irrelevant to the technical fact that there
is no conservation of current principle because charge can be stored.
Until you can prove a conservation of current principle, you are
wasting my time.

This is toooooo amusing.

You refuse to start to examine the proof because it has not yet been
proved ... which can not happen until you examine the proof.

You are truly amazing at developing mind stopping techniques that
inhibit your ability to learn.

...Keith

Yup. Monty Python can't compete.

"My brain hurts!", "Mummy, I want more beans!", aren't even close to
these guys.

tom
K0TAR