Old July 9th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Enemies {List} -aka- Enemies of The State

Thi mawnin, JT said he is done with Jimmy Buffet! JT said Jimmy Buffet
is a HUGE lib.
JT (JT and Air Bubba, http://www.supertalkms.com ) Do I believe JT
is Right? Damn Right!

Heh, my front door used to have a snail mail slot in it.I unassed those
two metal mail slots (one on the outside and one on the inside, you know
the drill) and I cut a wood plug and I glued it in that hole where the
mail slot used to be, but it isn't perfect.Heh, I figure if I keep
painting that area enough, that paint will build up enough to hide the
line.I think it is working.Soon as that paint drys enough, I slosh some
more paint on there.I have been painting on that SOB door all day
long.Heh Heh Heh.
cuhulin, the painter