Old July 9th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Enemies {List} -aka- Enemies of The State

RHF wrote:

Dave so may be you are not even 'Dave' . . .

dave - don't let your 'ist' and 'ism' get in the
way of your natural humanity ~ RHF
.

Partly Dave

There once upon a time was a man who was partly Dave – he had a mission
in life. ‘I’m partly Dave’ he would growm in the morning which was half
the battle. Over breakfast he would again say ‘I am partly Dave’ which
always unnerved Betty. ‘Your in a rut Dave’ a voice would say on his way
to work, which turned out to be a coloured conductor! ‘It’s alright for
you.’ Dave used to think, little realising the coloured problem.

Partly Dave was a raving salesman with the gift of the gob, which always
unnerved Mary. ‘I seem to have forgotten my bus fare, Cobber,’ said Dave
not realising it. ‘Gerroff the bus then’ said Basubooo in a voice that
bode not boot, not realising the coloured problem him self really.
‘O.K.’ said partly Dave, humbly not wishing to offend. ‘But would you
like your daughter to marry one ?’ a voice seem to say as Dave lept off
the bus like a burning spastic.

-John Lennon