Old July 9th 10, 11:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Enemies {List} -aka- Enemies of The State

Where Were You?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=292455

911, I had just woked up and turned on my radio.Paul Gallo said an
Airplane had crashed into one of the World Trade Center buildings.Then I
turned on my tv set.

JFK murder, I was in ammo school at Fort Knox,Kentucky, getting ready to
go to Vietnam.

Say cuzz, I have an old Life magazine about when JFK was murdered.You
reckon it's worth anything? I bought that magazine at a Goodwill store
about fifteen years ago.
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin