Old July 10th 10, 02:04 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Machine guns with silencers in the hands of Nurk-fred2000

On 7/10/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 9, 3:20 pm, wrote:
**** off

***Now now Chuckles, no need to get your panties in a bunch...Did you
pull the hook out of your mouth yet...?...:-)
Please give Pinkie our best next you chat with him, we'd very much
like to see Howard make his triumphent return to rec dot knives!
(anyone need a gun?)

Dechucka, don't you realize that you are talking to Scott Koplin? He is
the voice behind Nurk_fred2000. Why do you think "Nurk" hates Kramer so
much. He's been the voice behind 'Nurk-fred2000' all along, and was the
one who began calling Kramer 'pinkie.' Where do you think he got that
from, eh?

And you, Nurkwipe, YOU were the ORIGINAL "Pinkie." So named because of
the photo Kramer posted of you in your pink ballerina tutu. He used the
face from this photo http://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/ and
pasted it on to a photo of some lovely ballet dancers wearing pink
costumes. I'm sure you remember it. After all, it's in the archives too.
I'll have to see if I can dig it out for you.