Old July 10th 10, 08:02 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat
kop kop is offline

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

On Jul 9, 6:36*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 9, 6:04*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

On 7/10/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

On Jul 9, 3:20 pm, *wrote:
**** off

***Now now Chuckles, no need to get your panties in a bunch...Did you
pull the hook out of your mouth yet...?...:-)
Please give Pinkie our best next you chat with him, we'd very much
like to see Howard make his triumphent return to rec dot knives!
(anyone need a gun?)

Dechucka, don't you realize that you are talking to Scott Koplin? He is
the voice behind Nurk_fred2000. *Why do you think "Nurk" hates Kramer so
much. He's been the voice behind 'Nurk-fred2000' all along, and was the
one who began calling Kramer 'pinkie.' Where do you think he got that
from, eh?

And you, Nurkwipe, YOU were the ORIGINAL *"Pinkie." So named because of
the photo Kramer posted of you in your pink ballerina tutu. He used the
face from this photohttp://img694.imageshack.us/i/scottgun.jpg/and
pasted it on to a photo of some lovely ballet dancers wearing pink
costumes. I'm sure you remember it. After all, it's in the archives too..
I'll have to see if I can dig it out for you.

***Welcome back Pinkie, you just can't stay away from your own
personal play pen, the DTS so much enjoyed your 4th of July Klown-
Fest...Sorry to say that Chuckles took the bait over at the Tholen's
penis thread, he's truely the sap we all thought him to be :-)...By
the way, has David gotten around to making any of the Skype calls yet
to the Distinguished Trolls...?...I know we were all holding our
breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*- Hide quoted text -

***Chuckles the Klown wrote...
"...and Scott I hope you are not associating with a known sex
offender, you sure are a real disappointment aren't you...and you have
the gal to question my ethics..."

55555 Chuckles...Did you learn your morals from Pinkie...?...He
learned his from Roy, Hoppy, Gene, and the Cisco Kid...Weren't they
the ones that shot the horse...?...Or did you learn your morals from
your Brother Chuckles, you know, the "gay one" you eludud to over at
Tholen's Penis thread...?...:-)