Old July 11th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Republican's Still Cheatting America

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 7/11/2010 2:30 PM, RHF wrote:
The Obama Regime the most Corrupt, Politicized and Polluted Federal
Government in the 21st Century

The country was EXTREMELY divided (or as you would say, "politicized")
under G.W. Bush, more so than any President since Lincoln and the Civil War.

Corrupt? If you want to address "corrupt", why don't you start with
telling us why Gannon/Guckert, the homosexual male prostitute pretending
to be a reporter, had a free pass to the Bush White House. Just in case
you have a short (or no) memory, the Bush regime had *plenty* of
corruption to go around, eight year's worth compared to Obama's one year.

Pollution? Did your short (or non-existent) memory forget about Bush
wanting to pass legislation that would allow mountain tops to be
stripped bare? That he supported legislation weakening the EPA?

My, my...how (conveniently) forgetful of you.

The Obama [BP] Oil Spill of 2010...

The "Obama" oil spill?

Yep, cause all the inspectors were under the clown 'tards control.

Ya got the Office, ya control it.

Get over it, yer Wonder Boy owns it.