Old July 11th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Sh%tz & Gigglz at the Hillside Kondos for Kombat

In true Distinguish Troll Society fashion Cheesy Bob sends over to the
Hillside Condos in Chaing Mai a Colon Detox Kit (unwrapped no less)
for delivery to resident Steve Kombat Kraven Kramer...As reiterated by
DTS member Larb the entire Staff got a good look at it as it sat at
the front desk prior to delivery and all of them had sh%t eatin grins
on their faces...I'm laughing so hard I'm crying :-)...Would have
loved to been a fly on the wall to see this fiasco...No wonder Kombat
had the "Hershey Squirts" at the Police Station on Arrest Day," it was
the Detox Kit Sir, not my fault"..:-)