Old July 11th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Kleary Kombat Krapped his Khaki's

On Jul 11, 11:58*am, kop wrote:
On Jul 11, 6:29*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-

wheelchair.org wrote:
"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:
On 7/11/2010 12:46 PM, kop wrote:

Hey anyone need any spearfishing equipment...?...:-)

Are you trying to pass off a machine gun with a silencer as spearfishing
equipment?

**Are you Steve still trying to pass yourself off as an "award winning"
photographer who shoots for all the leading travel magazines in SE Asia?
)

The Great Pretender:http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/2621031855/

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness, and most
likely many of us have already crossed it... " - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

***Klearly Kombat Krapped his Kahki's...You can almost feel the ooze
squishing out the sides of the chair...Look how uncomfortable the
officers face is, he knows he *didn't cut the Cheese, so who did, the
Sap in the Indiana Jones Costume...?...I'm sure they didn't take a
liking to Pinkie Flaggelating all over the Patrol Station...Gave him a
Tourist Policemans Truncheon instead and told him to "hit the
bricks'...:-)- Hide quoted text -

***Now we all know why...Cheesy Bob sent a Colon Detox Kit over to the
Hillside Condos for Kraven...Probably why he crapped his pants at the
Police Station on arrest day!...:-)