Old July 12th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
rod rod is offline

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

On Jul 10, 12:24*am, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/10/2010 10:36 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

By
the way, has David gotten around to making any of the Skype calls yet
to the Distinguished Trolls...?...I know we were all holding our
breath waiting for the "phone to ring"...*sh%t eatin grin*

Scott, if you learn to read, you can see that David said that he was
going to call neighbors around the addresses for K.Michael Young. He
never said he was going to call the trolls. It must be difficult to feed
yourself when you are this stupid. But by all means, keep holding your
breath. At least it might clean out a gene pool a bit.

55555 Steve, personally I'd love to have a free skype call, are they
traceable.? I believe that is considered harrassment Steve so call
away and expect the local Constubul to be knocking down your door. And
have another stiff belt Steve, I'm buying.
YeeeeeHawwwww