Old July 12th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

On 12/07/2010 10:26 PM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

"Krypsis" wrote in message news:
On 12/07/2010 10:01 PM, Krypsis wrote:
On 12/07/2010 5:04 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/12/2010 1:57 PM, rod wrote:
On Jul 10, 12:24 am, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/10/2010 10:36 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

I'm actually at a loss for words... I've never encountered this sort of
stupidity before.

Agreed! I wonder which "constabul" he was expecting to be knocking down
your door. As far as I know, Chiang Mai's finest don't operate out of
Thailand. Don't operate too well "in Thailand" either as far as I can
determine! Never mind, they did manage to make you **** your pants! Now,
about those pelvic floor exercises you really need to be doing! If
you're not careful, we'll be seeing you wearing diapers next!

Krypsis

Oops, Meant to refer to Ron aka Bob's post separately.

**LOL!!! You silly old fool! :-)

But never mind, that first post was more accurate when it referred to
Steve ****ing his pants. )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Don't you mean the pic where Bob quite clearly ****ed his pants?

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1969/johnson1z.jpg

In fact, it looks to me like Bob is wearing his pyjamas! They would have
to be his pyjamas surely! No one in their right mind wears "street
attire" that looks like that!!! I've certainly never seen a 'successful
businessman who walks round in his pyjamas anyway. Chiang Mai's finest
seem to have dragged Bob out of bed so they could arrest him. The police
probably didn't even give Bob time to "point percy at the porcelain" so
it's not surprising he lost bladder control. All the drinking the night
before would have only added to the pressure! Then, of course, there was
the media crush outside as the police were about to bundle Bob into the
car and take him off down to the police station for questioning! No
wonder Bob looks so down in the mouth! No time to even put his false
choppers in! How utterly humiliating! I'll bet there's a lot of similar
pictures taken that day, a day that will live in infamy!

I thought the police constable was saying "no photos" but, the more I
look at the picture, the more I think he's saying, "Bob, you've been
acting like a child this tall!". He's even indicating the height with
his arm. The sergeant, the one holding Bob's arrest warrants, is looking
on quite bemused!

Bob probably had to sell "his wife's business" to pay the bribes so he
could stay out of jail! His wife should have kept the business and let
the police keep Bob in jail, a much better deal in my estimation. His
pyjamas already look a little like standard prison attire so he would
have fitted in well.

Krypsis

*