Old July 12th 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Research Anal-ist Krapto Falls Short

On 13/07/2010 6:29 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Krpto wrote...

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

***Not only are the Distinguished Trolls scoffing at this post they
are busting a gut; Tim Willis an alcoholic...?...Hahaha, Scott a
Psychotic, Cheesy Bob a racist...?...With research like this I hope
the OZ Govt didn't let you within 100 meters of a computer...Just pour
the Tea!

Your reaction, Scott, tells me I'm rather close to the mark!

Anyway, this isn't "research", this is something that is patently
obvious to all who read the drivel you trolls post! Everyone of your
posts is clearly psychotic! If you really feel a need to "go right off",
just make sure your gun is pointed at your own head before you pull the
trigger. You'll save the world a whole lot of grief that way!

Krypsis