Old July 12th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Chuckles the Klown; Kinky Old Sod

On Jul 12, 3:20*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
"Krypsis" wrote in message news:
On 12/07/2010 10:26 PM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

Agreed! I wonder which "constabul" he was expecting to be knocking down
your door. As far as I know, Chiang Mai's finest don't operate out of
Thailand. Don't operate too well "in Thailand" either as far as I can
determine! Never mind, they did manage to make you **** your pants!
Now,
about those pelvic floor exercises you really need to be doing! If
you're not careful, we'll be seeing you wearing diapers next!

Krypsis

Oops, Meant to refer to Ron aka Bob's post separately.

**LOL!!! You silly old fool! :-)

But never mind, that first post was more accurate when it referred to
Steve ****ing his pants. )

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

Don't you mean the pic where Bob quite clearly ****ed his pants?

**I've already told you that Bob was ****ing his pants laughing at the fact
that he had managed to get a deportation notice served on Kramer!

For years Kramer boasted that he was going to get Bob deported, and yet as
we all know Kramer was the one who got deported. Bob is still living the
high life in Chiang Mai whilst Kramer was rightly thrown out of Thailand.

I've certainly never seen a 'successful businessman who walks round in his
pyjamas anyway.

**Bob's choice of attire that day had to be better than that ridiculous
Indiana Jones outfit that Steve used to wear when he was living in CM. Steve
was the laughing-stock of CM and an object of ridicule wherever he went,
only he was too stupid to realise it thinking that people were pointing at
him because they had spotted him in his 'trademark recognisable marketing
101' outfit when in fact they were pointing at how ridiculous he looked and
how revolting his body odour not helped because he never washed his costume!
)

How utterly humiliating!

**Yes, for Steve.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28097437@N05/3144643501

And I bet in a hundred years that picture will still be circulating on the
Internet and will serve as a warning for any other arrogant windbags who
think they can bully their way and walk over other people.

I'll bet there's a lot of similar pictures taken that day, a day that will
live in infamy!

I thought the police constable was saying "no photos" but, the more I look
at the picture, the more I think he's saying, "Bob,

**He's saying 'Bob, wait till we get Klamer down to the police station, then
you can take some photos of him when he's being questioned. And make sure
that you post some photos of him on the Internet. It'll be a humiliation for
Klamer but it's what he deserves....' * * )

--
"I had to put up $100,000.00 in escrow just to get the Thai government to
grant me a business license, tax number, and work permit. Start-up costs are

Krypsis

From the Kraven Quote Desk....

"I had to put up $100,000.00 in escrow just to get the Thai government
grant me a business license, tax number, and work permit. Start-up costs are
a bitch here!" - Steve 'Kombat' Kramer, Pro Snapper

***This is one of my all time favorite Kombat quotes...$100K, ehhh...?
*smirk*

Pork-Pie Hat.....$20 dollars

Professional Snapper Gear including Tripod....$2,500 dollars

Seeing Pinkie running around Chaing Mai in that smelly signature
Indiana Jones Garb....Priceless!