Old July 13th 10, 07:14 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Didja ever wonder about their motives....

I did... but only for a few seconds.

Then I realized that when you take two alcoholics and mix them with two
psychotics and one convicted criminal, the result is the Distinguished
Troll Society. Five people who make as much noise as an entire crowd,
and managed never to say anything worth reading. THAT is pretty amazing!

I'm not including the wannabe troll in the radio group. He's like some
little kid trying to play with the older boys. *