Old July 13th 10, 01:50 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Cheesy Bob Cheesy Bob is offline

Default Didja ever wonder about their motives....

On Jul 13, 4:46*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 13, 6:14*pm, Anonymouse wrote:

I did... but only for a few seconds.

***** It will take a little bit more than that Anonymouse, let's see,
we've got a known paedophile and a third rate photographer both
deported from Chiang Mai for various nasty crimes that we won't go
into here in too much detail for reasons I'm sure you know all about.

Previous to this the photographer turned up in Chiang Mai, busted and
friendless after his mysterious departure from a well paid job in
Japan. (His words)
For months he tried to set up a photo safari/ school in Chiang Mai
fortunately with no success as the locals and the tourists thankfully
saw through his underhanded methods and ignored him like the plague.
He tried (with his usual lack of success) to ingraciate himself with
the Chiang Mai gentry by joining the local volunteer tourist police
force but was soon given his marching orders when it was found out he
was associating with known criminals.
Her was arrested for interferring with a Thai owned and operating
business and dealt with accordingly.
His future was then assured, it was a matter of get out or be kicked
out.
Sadly the fool chose the latter.

Say Hey:

I couldn't have said it better. Poor ole sot is back in J-pan trying
to get his job back as assistant English professor (his words).

5555 Yee-Haw !!