Old July 13th 10, 01:50 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default Who Will Be the Liberal Fascist Showerhead Czar?

On 7/12/2010 7:38 PM, Ron wrote:

Your post makes it sound as if Obama is responsible for the 16 year
old Federal restriction on new showerheads.

BTW.......Obama is not responsible for the crabgrass growing in your
lawn.

Earlier this year I met a person who did not like the design of American
cars. He, in all seriousness, blamed it on Obama.

Only one problem...

Cars have a *two to three* year design cycle...but Obama has only been
in office a little over -one- year.

Bottom line:

These racist, idiot, morons will blame anything, literally ANYTHING, on
Obama -- yes, even their crabgrass.

Oh, did I mention that they were knee-jerk racists and morons?