Old July 14th 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Steve, Can We Skype Call You :-)

On 14/07/2010 10:05 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

All you jerks seem to be successful in killing is time. Since you are
unemployable these days Scott, you have plenty of time to kill so should
be getting quite good at it!

Krypsis

Say Hey Stevie:

Well there is a least one compliment I can give you. At least you knew
where all the best and cheapest noodle stands are located in Chiang
Mai.

5555 Yee-Haw !!

*

Steve might have that knowledge, Krypsis does not. Krypsis has only ever
spent a limited time in Chiang Mai. Certainly not enough time to become
any sort of expert on "Noodle Bars".

Krypsis

*