Old July 14th 10, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
pa5tig[_2_] pa5tig[_2_] is offline

Default MiniCircuits DBM --- SBL-1-8

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/SBL-1-datasheet.html
try this link.

"JC Morrice" schreef in bericht

Hi all

As titled. I have just got one out of my stock of parts and have no
data.

It was bought 15 odd years ago and, sadly, any data with it seems to
have gone with the wind. There appears to be no online reference or
data for the item in the SBL-1-X series, so no doubt it's obsolete.

I am just about to use it for a non-critical application, but wonder if
it differs markedly from the usual SBl-1's? I would hate to badly under
drive it, or worse, use it as an expensive fuse!

The part is marked:

MCL SBL-1-8
915215

Does any kind soul have an old catalogue or data sheet, or even the info
at their finger tips.... or has even heard of them?

Just looking for the headline differences, please, if possible, thank
you.

John
GW0OAJ
--