Old July 15th 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
LarbGai LarbGai is offline

Default Krypto. The question is why?

On Jul 15, 12:35*am, Krypsis wrote:

I (Krypsis) have never lived in Chiang Mai nor do I ever intend to
reside there in the future. Too many idiots like you already live there!

****** WRONG Krypto. The idiots and the paedophiles have been deported
(as we keep telling you)
and Chiang Mai is a far better place for it.

What a busy day you have had at the keyboard today, defending Klown
Prince Kramer in what seems like hundreds of posts.
Those little pudgy tea lady fingers must be quite worn out with all
the praises you are singing of your hero.

The question is WHY???

Why are you doing all this for someone you say you have never met?

Where has your in depth knowledge of all of Steve's pals come from all
of a sudden?

Have you that much time to spare from your tribal duties to do all
this "research" on Kramer?

Do you perhaps share the same interests as Steve and his fellow
deportee?