Old July 16th 10, 08:04 AM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
Beerman Beerman is offline

Default PPV Debate Idea Right vs Left

I would actually pay money to see a 8 hour debate of the "Right vs Left".
Though I don't find much on TV to watch, this would be something worth
hosting a party to watch.

On the Right side... Ru$h and Bleck

On the Left side ... Olbermann and Maddow

no rules other then stay on their side of the stage.

When the Left wins, profits would go to help pay for illegal immigrants.

If the right wins somehow, profits go to pay off the Iraq war debt.