Old July 16th 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default A simple question for Krypto.

On 17/07/2010 2:01 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

"LarbGai" wrote in message news:
On Jul 14, 11:39 pm, Krypsis wrote:

Since when does the "arrested" sign a "release"? The way I heard it,
Kramer and the ladies decided not to press further charges on the
proviso that you behaved!

******** A simple question that I know you won't answer Krypto.

The way I heard it.

Please inform us where you heard it that way and what proof you have
that that is correct?

Over to you.

**I see that Kryppy hasn't answered your question. He's still posting so
is still around yet he hasn't answered a simple question.

I haven't answered larbgai's question because I have only just seen it
in YOUR post. You see, larbgai is killfiled here so I never see his
posts UNLESS someone else cites them.

I think that we all know the reason that he hasn't answered it - it's
because he can't answer it.

I will answer it now. I heard it from an Australian Federal Police
officer who has been working in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. I think
he's currently working with some Indian or Pakistani law officials. He
was here at a conference I attended some 6 - 8 weeks back. He has been
based in Vietnam for some 20 years, has a residence there and is married
to a rather nice Vietnamese lady who just happens to be my wife's niece!
What proof do I have that the information is correct? Trust! My nephew
in law is not in the habit of bull****ting like you trolls!

Over to you!!!

He's been caught out making up lies. He's a
trouble maker and a liar.

On the contrary, it's you jerks who are trouble makers and liars.

Krypsis