Old July 16th 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default A simple question for Krypto.

"Krypsis" wrote in message news:
On 17/07/2010 2:01 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

"LarbGai" wrote in message news:
On Jul 14, 11:39 pm, Krypsis wrote:

Since when does the "arrested" sign a "release"? The way I heard it,
Kramer and the ladies decided not to press further charges on the
proviso that you behaved!

******** A simple question that I know you won't answer Krypto.

The way I heard it.

Please inform us where you heard it that way and what proof you have
that that is correct?

Over to you.

**I see that Kryppy hasn't answered your question. He's still posting so
is still around yet he hasn't answered a simple question.

I haven't answered larbgai's question because I have only just seen it in
YOUR post. You see, larbgai is killfiled here so I never see his posts
UNLESS someone else cites them.

**What a LAME excuse for not answering a simple question that was put to
you.

I think that we all know the reason that he hasn't answered it - it's
because he can't answer it.

I will answer it now. I heard it from an Australian Federal Police officer
who has been working in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. I think he's
currently working with some Indian or Pakistani law officials. He was here
at a conference I attended some 6 - 8 weeks back. He has been based in
Vietnam for some 20 years, has a residence there and is married to a
rather nice Vietnamese lady who just happens to be my wife's niece!
What proof do I have that the information is correct? Trust! My nephew in
law is not in the habit of bull****ting like you trolls!

**You expect us to believe that??? Is that the best that you can do???
LOL!!!!

All hearsay, bull****, hot air and waffle. I could make a post accusing you
of being a rapist and murderer, then when asked for the proof, post as you
have now, with some pat and then say here's my proof.

YOU, Kryppy, are the real trouble maker and liar here, and you've just been
caught out. You're just as bad as that spammer and troll Kramer. :-)

Over to you!!!

He's been caught out making up lies. He's a
trouble maker and a liar.

On the contrary, it's you jerks who are trouble makers and liars.

Krypsis