Old July 16th 10, 09:28 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default A simple question for Krypto.

On 17/07/2010 4:21 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

snipped larbgais waffle, lies and bull****)

I think that we all know the reason that he hasn't answered it - it's
because he can't answer it.

I will answer it now. I heard it from an Australian Federal Police
officer who has been working in Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. I
think he's currently working with some Indian or Pakistani law
officials. He was here at a conference I attended some 6 - 8 weeks
back. He has been based in Vietnam for some 20 years, has a residence
there and is married to a rather nice Vietnamese lady who just happens
to be my wife's niece!
What proof do I have that the information is correct? Trust! My nephew
in law is not in the habit of bull****ting like you trolls!

**You expect us to believe that??? Is that the best that you can do???
LOL!!!!

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!

All hearsay, bull****, hot air and waffle. I could make a post accusing
you of being a rapist and murderer, then when asked for the proof, post
as you have now, with some pat and then say here's my proof.

Indeed you could! But then, you've been doing just that for years and no
one believed you then, nor do they now!

YOU, Kryppy, are the real trouble maker and liar here, and you've just
been caught out. You're just as bad as that spammer and troll Kramer. :-)

Do I get my medal?

Krypsis