Old July 17th 10, 12:16 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba
LarbGai LarbGai is offline

Default Takin, please pass on to Krypto, I'm killfiled. *GRIN*

On Jul 14, 11:39*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Since when does the "arrested" sign a "release"? The way I heard it,

******* There you go AGAIN Krypto. The way I heard it,

Who did you here it from this time old bean???
The wife's hairdresser, the brother in law's butcher, the Australian
Prime Ministers personal pencil sharpener or maybe they were talking
about it at a Gurindji tribe fiesta.

Takin please pass this on so the old tart can claim to read it. ;-)