Old July 17th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default What did they do wrong?

On 07/17/2010 09:12 AM, K1TTT wrote:
On Jul 17, 4:08 pm, Richard wrote:
On 1 Jul 2010 09:07:53 +0200, Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs ...
said, in entirety:

"T__re are no rece____n issues. Sta_ _uned,"

can you hear me now?

I've been watching this unfold over the last week or so and I think
Apple has hit the point where you can't have your cake and eat it too.
New gadgets are fine, but there is a limit on cell phone reception.
It isn't magic but people tend to think it is. I have cell phones all
over the place since my wife is a cell phone addict where I could care
less. There are dead zones depending on who you have signed up with. I
found this painfully true when I was on a bicycle ride in the mountains
and two women were talking with a tower in plain sight. My phone would
not connect since it was a propriety kind of thing. I think you can dial
911 and force a connection, but that is about it.
Bill Baka