Old December 30th 03, 05:33 PM
Circuit Breaker

duckman wrote:
something suspicious

I've been to about 5 different radio related groups this morning lurking
for information about a problem I have in a similar field to this duckman
guy, and (1) his request has been -- identically worded, if not mistaken
-- in each of the groups I've read, a couple related to pirate radio, a
couple related to professional broadcast radio, and a couple related to
ham radio. What gives?

Anywhoo, I've got a similar question I post shortly.

I know someone who has a desire for a piece of equipment that does the
same thing, but his reasoning is for people who blast their radios while
going down the street. It would be merely for shutting them up -- after
all, the person blaring the radio is usually the only one who wants to
hear it.

Anyway, 73 de KE4EDD

--
__ ____
/ _| | _ \ Unregistered Linux User #18,000,002
| |__ | _ \
\__/ |___/ Learning is the ONLY substitution for EDUCATION!