Old July 18th 10, 10:32 PM posted to alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.economics
John Poet John Poet is offline

Default This Is No Accident, Comrades,

You're right!
We must get rid of Republicans at all costs!

"a political party that cares only for keeping and expanding its
power,"

On Jul 16, 7:38Â*pm, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
Last week (7/08) in This Is No Accident, Comrades,http://www.tothepointnews.com/content/view/4143/2/
we discussed this possibility:

"Our country is faced with an impending economic catastrophe, a Second
Great Depression. Â*It is being brought about on purpose by a political
party that cares only for keeping and expanding its power, and looks
upon prosperity as a threat to that power.

That party is now being threatened with being thrown out of power. Â*If
that party is evil enough and fascist enough to cause an economic
catastrophe, it is certainly evil and fascist enough to cause a
physical catastrophe, an Ultimate October Surprise, that will frighten
and enrage voters enough to preserve its power in November.

What could this be? Â*The most likely would be another 9/11, a
massively horrific terrorist attack, perhaps even nuclear."

This week (7/13), the London Financial Times interviewed a key power-
broker of the Democrat Party, Robert Shapiro, Clinton's Undersecretary
of Commerce and founder of the hyper-liberal Progressive Policy
Institute, on Democrat prospects in November.

http://www.precisionecon.com/Economi...asp?grpid=6901

Here's the money quote:

"The bottom line here is that Americans don't believe in President
Obama's leadership. He has to find some way between now and November
of demonstrating that he is a leader who can command confidence and,
short of a 9/11 event or an Oklahoma City bombing, I can't think of
how he could do that."

Did you just say, OMG?

http://www.tothepointnews.com

Obama faces growing credibility crisishttp://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/434315b2-8ea6-11df-8a67-00144feab49a.html