Old July 21st 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WWCR 12,160 MHz @17:00 UTC Alex Jones Info Wars "The ObamaDeception" Video

On Jul 20, 6:11*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jul 19, 6:23 pm, *wrote:

- - - - RHF wrote:
- - - - .
- - - - YouTube Caught Censoring Alex Jone's
- - - - "The Obama Deception" Video
- - - - http://www.infowars.com/youtube-caug...ception-video/
- - - - .
- - - - Watch "The Obama Deception" Video
- - - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
- - - - .

- - - Prove it.

- - i heard it on-the-radio* ~ RHF
- - * that is the only 'proof' required in this
- - shortwave radio listener's newsgroup.

- Alex Jones is part of Obama's plan.
-*He is a useful idiot.
-*He is all the proof the government needs
- to clamp down.
-*They will keep him around for the time being.

DaviD 'you' are part of RHF's Master Plan.
DaviD 'you' are Useful Idiot.
DaviD 'you' are all the proof the Prez Obama
needs to clamp down on the Internet {UseNet} .
"I" {We} will keep 'you' around for the time being.

DaviD - 'you' may return to being a used-fool ~ RHF