Old July 23rd 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
K1TTT K1TTT is offline

Default What did they do wrong?

On Jul 17, 7:07*am, Helmut Wabnig hwabnig@ .- --- -. dotat wrote:
The news have it:
*Apple's new I phone cuts connections frequently due to bad reception.
That happenes when holding the I-phone in a certain way.

http://tinyurl.com/32lp96x

cit:

*(01.07.2010)

Antenna engineers, Apple wants you to help with iPhone reception
Are you an unemployed antenna engineer who specializes in wireless
mobile devices?

come on, we can't let this group be taken over by just the spammers!
ART! you must have an opinion on this, why aren't they using your
gaussian design to get their magic levitating neutrinos to fly off
their antenna??? or is their antenna not diamagnetic so it suffers
from a shortage of neutrinos??