Old July 23rd 10, 01:22 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Anonymouse Anonymouse is offline

Default Can We All Get A Loan Steve?

On 7/23/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

With Krapto spewing dollar bills from his perverbial Pie Hole its
obvious he has money to burn...Hey Krapto, errr Steve, can I get a
loan...?...I've got a new business venture that I'm trying to get off
the ground

Even Kramer wouldn't give you any money for business. Try asking at
HoodSport and Dive Shop. They like you. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! I just
read all about that debacle! So they even removed all photos of you from
their website too, eh? You must be a popular figure there.

Can anyone think of one good reason to give Scott Koplin money for a
business venture? A man who hasn't been able to hold a job for more than
three consecutive days?

Scott, you must be desperate. Didn't your welfare checks and food stamps
arrive on time?