Old July 23rd 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
Takin & Kanoknuan Takin & Kanoknuan is offline

Default Can We All Get A Loan Steve?

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:
On 7/23/2010 7:40 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

With Krapto spewing dollar bills from his perverbial Pie Hole its
obvious he has money to burn...Hey Krapto, errr Steve, can I get a
loan...?...I've got a new business venture that I'm trying to get off
the ground

Even Kramer wouldn't give you any money for business.

**He wouldn't because he can't - he's broke!

His jungle safari photography tour business in Chiang Mai went bust. Only 5
paying customers in 5 years of trading!

If it wasn't for his wife Nobuko who now supports him then Steve really
would be up sh*t creek. )