Old July 26th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time

I need a better small walk behind lawnmower.Doggy and I just now got
back home from the Animal Medical Center.Troy Majure,DVM, did a blood
test on doggy, she doesn't have heart worms.She has some serious plaque
on some of her right side upper teeth and her gums are
inflamed/infected.Troy Majure prescribed some stronger anti-biotic
(capsules) (Cephalexin 500 mg) for doggy, one capsule twice a day.He
told me to call him on Friday and let him know how doggy is doing.I
think I will take doggy back soon and let them do a dental thingy on
doggy.

I am fixin to go check out a couple of nearby pawn shops for a better
lawnmower, the engine on mine is acting up and those no good cheap
plastic wheels are slap worn out, a new set of wheels would cost almost
as much as a good pawn shop lawnmower.I could have done that on the way
home with doggy, but no damn way will I go to stores and leave doggy
locked up in my van by herself! especially in this hot humid weather.
cuhulin