Old July 26th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SW_man SW_man is offline

Default William "Bill" Cooper & The Hour of the {Our} Time

Racist....Why am I not surprised?

Nah, just another typical agent, employing diversionary tactics
when the subject is not convenient. America is full of them, they come
from all walks of life. Better go find out what Bill Cooper had to say
- the criminals don't assasinate fools, but men of real value,
patriots who pose a danger to the judeo-masonic false elite. If only
5% of America would have taken heed to Bill Cooper's message, we
wouldn't face the quagmire we're in today.

God rest his soul!